Building and Managing Your Research Group
When: Tue, 16.01.2024 9:00 AM until Wed, 17.01.2024 3:00 PM
Where: Hamburg Research Academy, Digital
The workshop raises critical awareness of how to build research capacity and navigate research leadership with confidence. By reflecting on different styles of leadership, it provides hands-on tools and techniques to develop vision and mission, set goals, identify specific needs, recruit and develop research talent, manage expectations and review progress.
By participating in the workshop, you will be better equipped to:
- enhance research capacity as your career advances
- understand what makes an effective research leader
- set out vision and direction for your research group
- identify your needs and recruit the most qualified candidates
- employ appropriate tools and techniques to foster progress
- and realise your full research leadership potential
The event is open to all users of the Hamburg Research Academy, participation is free of charge. Please register here.
Target group: postdocs, junior research group leaders, w1 professors