Information on the application process and the required application documents.
Application period: 1 June – 15 July
Step 1: Online application via our application portal STiNE
Step 2: Send a signed copy of the full online application with all required documents to:Universität Hamburg
Allgemeine, Interkulturelle und International Vergleichende Erziehungswissenschaft (EW 1)
Both steps must be completed by 15 July!
Please note the submission deadline.
The following application documents are to be handed in complete and within the application period:
- Signed copy of the full online application
- Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé (course of education, degrees, stays abroad, practical experience)
- Degree certificate (uncertified copy)
- Transcript of Records (uncertified copy)
Attention: Applicants who attained their prerequisites in a language other than German or English, please send your certificates with an authenticated German or English translation.
- Certificate of sufficient proof of English (at least five years in secondary school or a level-B2-certificate)
- Letter of motivation. Please answer the following questions with 400-600 words each:
a) What is your motivation in applying for the Master Multilingual Educational Linguistics (MOTION)?
b) Please describe your prior knowledge gained from your BA studies that is relevant for this Master course.